In collaboration with OUR ArtProjects and Reka Negaraku, Malaysia Design Archive’s exhibition, As We See It: History Through Vi...
KL’s Islamic Arts Museum among the top in Asia
Kuala Lumpur’s Islamic Arts Museum is ranked in the top 10 of museums in Asia. It comes in at tenth spot.
Museums are a staple for travellers around the world. It’s a drawcard for many destinations.
Here are the latest TripAdvsior Travellers’ Choice awards for museums around the globe.
In total, 591 winners were identified, including the top 25 in the world and dedicated lists for Asia, Canada, Europe, India, South America, South Pacific, Britain and the United States The awards are based on the millions of valuable reviews and opinions from TripAdvisor travellers worldwide.
Top 10 Travellers’ Choice Museums in the World
1. The Metropolitan Museum of Art – New York City, New York
2. Musee d’Orsay – Paris, France
3. Art Institute of Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
4. Museo Nacional del Prado – Madrid, Spain
5. Musee du Louvre – Paris, France
6. State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace – St Petersburg, Russia
7. National Gallery – London, England
8. The Rijksmuseum (National Museum) – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
9. Vasa Museum – Stockholm, Sweden
10. National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia) – Mexico City, Mexico
Top 10 Travellers’ Choice Museums in Asia
1. The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xi’an, China
2. War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
3. Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, Hiroshima, Japan
4. Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5. Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong, China
6. The Palace Museum, Beijing, China
7. Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Hanoi, Vietnam
8. Vietnamese Women’s Museum, Hanoi, Vietnam
9. Hellfire Pass Museum, Kanchanaburi, Thailand
10. Islamic Arts Museum, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Balai Seni Visual Negara memacu usaha seni sebagai hasil pendapatan. Dalam langkah Malaysia menuju status negara maju, ka...
If you fancy an exotic slice of Asian paradise, then head over to Trafalgar Square to experience the culture and cuisine of Malaysia....
POWER RANGERS LIVE IN GENTING A must watch million dollars production of the first Power Rangers live show in South East Asia ...